MEMORABLE VINTAGE VIBES FOR THE MODERN WEDDING.
There has always been an appreciation for things from the past. They always appear in a way that connects to history. Whether it is jewellery, paintings, artefacts, music, clothing or furniture, they hold a timeless appeal. If you are thinking of adding a touch of sophistication to your wedding decor, merging them with antique pieces is the way to go. You may chance upon unique pieces from the stable of C. Krishniah Chetty Group of Jewellers to reimagine your special day by blending the charm of yesteryears with the contemporary elegance of today.
Modern weddings are about creating unforgettable memories while paying homage to the vintage era. In this blog, we will explore how you can infuse a touch of retro into your wedding celebrations and highlight one of its unique vintage car rental services offered by C. Krishniah Chetty Group of Jewellers.
Modern Meets Vintage: The Perfect Wedding Blend
Your wedding day is a freshly painted personal expression of love, commitment, laughter, and cherished moments. Combining modern elements with vintage vibes can add a uniqueness and timeless appeal to your celebration. Here are some ideas to help you achieve that perfect blend:
1) Antique Jewellery: Some designs and styles have proven their appeal over the decades, making them a safe choice for those who want to make a statement with their choice. The timeless art of experienced craftsmanship is visible on every piece of jewel at C. Krishniah Chetty Group of Jewellers.
2) Classic Wedding Attire: Choose attire that pays respects to the past. Vintage-style wedding gowns with lace and satin, classic tuxedos, or even roaring twenties-inspired outfits can add a touch of nostalgia to your wedding day look. With a strand of pearls to give those finishing touches.
3) Vintage-Inspired Invitations: Set the tone for your wedding by opting for invitations with a vintage design inscribed on precious metals such as silver. Think lace, sepia-toned photographs, or antique fonts to capture the essence of a bygone era.
4) Antique Decor: Incorporate vintage elements into your wedding decor. Consider owing vintage candelabras with a black oxide finish and ornate frames for photos for the accessory collections from our heritage showroom on Commercial Street. The addition of rustic wooden signage further creates a charming ambience.
5) Incorporate antique tableware into your wedding reception: Another way to add a touch of antique elegance to your wedding is by using vintage tableware. An antique tea set from the collectables of Crystal Museum can make the most to make your wedding cake display extra sophisticated. A spread can include everything from plates and cups to silverware and serving pieces that can be custom-made with a rustic look and feel for the occasion.
6) The Antique Looks: Mirrors are a great way to add light and make a space feel larger. And what could be more elegant than using antique mirrors in your wedding decor? It is a natural focal point and an easy way to add depth to the venue. An antique mirror framework can reflect the stylish period effect and create a subtle retro look. These mirror frames are available off the shelves or can be personalised at C. Krishniah Chetty Group, giving them an antique look.
7) The Artefact: An antique clock can be a beautiful and functional wedding decoration. These artefacts are not only beautiful, but they are also functioning by adding them to create a touch of antique elegance to your wedding décor. If you wish to consider using an antique clock as part of your display, contact us at our magnificent showrooms in Jayanagar to be guided.
8) Vintage Photo Booth: Allow guests to take home vintage-style photo booth pictures as memorable keepsakes. Photo frames are available across all our magnificent showrooms within easy reach in expansive designs and sizes. Frame them with a warm retro feel of the day event to relive the special days for years.
A Valued Patron of C. Krishniah Chetty Group of Jewellers
Elevate Your Wedding with Vintage Car Rentals
1) Vintage Car Rentals: Make a grand entrance or exit with a classic car rental that exudes sophistication and elegance. C. Krishniah Chetty Group of Jewellers understands the importance of making your wedding day candidly exceptional. That is why we are excited to offer a unique and free vintage car rental service to you with a chauffeur. Here’s how it can elevate your wedding day:
Purchases for Rs. Ten lakhs and above in an entire day’s transaction or over twelve months will entitle you to our Vintage and Spectacular Moments, bringing in that extra layer of charm on your special day.
2) Timeless Elegance: Our collection of classic cars features stunning vintage models that remind you to impress your guests and create unforgettable memories. The sheer elegance of these cars will make your special day even more extraordinary.
Perfect for Pre-Wedding Shoots:
Our vintage cars offer a picturesque backdrop for capturing beautiful moments for a pre-wedding photo shoot or a grand entry to your wedding reception.
3) Vintage Glamour: The vintage cars add a touch of glamour to your wedding, transporting you and your guests back in time, even if only for a little while.
A Valued Patron of C. Krishniah Chetty Group of Jewellers
Venue -Moongate Events, Maranayakanahalli, Bengaluru
4) Hassle-Free Service: Our vintage car rental service is made available free of charge as part of our commitment to making your wedding day as seamless and memorable as possible.
Click here to Book Yours!
A Valued Patron of C.Krishniah Chetty Group of Jewellers
Venue – Tripura Vasini, White Petals, Palace Ground, Bengaluru.
With the wedding season just around the corner, it is the perfect time to infuse a bit of vintage charm into your modern celebration. From vintage-inspired invitations to classic wedding attire and antique decor, there are countless ways to create a wedding that seamlessly blends the old with the new. Do not forget to make a grand entrance or exit with our free vintage car rental service, adding a touch of elegance and nostalgia to your special day. It is time to create memories that will last a lifetime.
Did you know?
Antiques can be a beautiful addition to your wedding theme, adding a touch of elegance and history. Incorporating them into your big day can speak volumes by making your venue unique and creating an unforgettable event that your guests will love.